O'Fallon, Missouri, Lawyers
For more than 20 years, the lawyers at Ellinger & Associates, P.C. have provided affordable and effective legal services to individuals and small businesses in St. Charles County and other communities in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
As a full-service law firm, we provide experienced guidance in most of the legal issues that affect average families in Missouri, including:
- Personal injury. We represent people injured in car accidents, slip and fall accidents, assaults, and other types of personal injury cases. Our lawyers consistently collect more than $1 million in settlements and court decisions each year.
- Workers' compensation. If you have been injured at work, our lawyers will help you receive the benefits you deserve.
- Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income. The majority of people who file disability claims face delays and denials. An experienced attorney can help expedite your claim.
- Family law. Our attorneys represent clients in family law cases ranging from divorce, to child custody disputes, to paternity actions, to child support modifications.
- Criminal defense. Don't let a one-time mistake have lifelong consequences. Our lawyers defend people charged with crimes ranging to traffic tickets, to DWI, to vehicular homicide, to domestic violence, to drug possession.
- Estate planning and probate. Through the creation of trusts and other estate planning documents, our lawyers can help you protect your assets while you are alive and ensure they are distributed efficiently to your heirs after you die. We also represent executors and heirs in the probate process.
- Bankruptcy relief. Ours is one of the largest bankruptcy practices in St. Charles County. Our attorneys help individuals and small businesses put an immediate stop to creditor harassment and obtain debt relief.
- Small business law. We represent small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs in a variety of commercial law issues.
No matter what types of legal issue you face, our lawyers will take the time to listen to you and explain your options. We take pride in our ability to turn unfortunate circumstances into a positive outcome.
Learn more about our law firm.
Meet our attorneys.
Free Attorney Consultation
To discuss your case with one of our lawyers, call 888-525-7237 toll free or fill out the contact form on this site. From our offices in St. Louis and O'Fallon, we serve clients throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area, including St. Louis County, St. Charles County and other communities west of the Missouri River.